All-on-4 Dental Implants
You might be familiar with dental implants. But how about All-on-4 dental implants? The continuous advancement in implantology and restorative dentistry makes it possible to combine dentures and dental implants in one treatment.
All-on-4 dental implants are a cost-efficient and revolutionary implant technique that replaces all of teeth on the top or bottom of your mouth using only 4 dental implants.
The concept of All-on-4 implants is the best solution for full-arch treatment, which employs tilted implants. For those who are good candidate for All-on-4 implants, this is a great way to get a terrific, natural looking smile and restore your chewing efficiency.
- Your dentist at Thornton Dental will determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment
- The dentist will explain the procedure, what to expect, and answer any concerns or questions you may have
- Using advanced diagnostics, the dentist will evaluate the jawbone and other oral structures, which helps precision treatment planning
- After the initial consultation, the dentist will create a treatment plan and prepare the first set of teeth prior to surgery
- Placement of dental implants is fast and less invasive. The temporary teeth will immediately be attached to the implants.
- After the bone tissues have bonded with the implants, which take several months, the dentist can proceed to the next step and that is creating your final set of teeth.
Good Candidates for All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Missing most of your teeth
- Must be in good enough health to undergo a surgical procedure
- Non-smoker or willing to quit smoking
- Must have generally healthy gums
- Must have sufficient jaw bone density
All-on-4 Dental Implants Benefits
Immediate results – you can have fully-functioning new teeth in a short amount of time and immediately experience a dramatic improvement in teeth stability, chewing ability, and overall comfort.
Improved appearance – the treatment helps preserve the jawbone, which prevents deterioration of facial structure that’s associated with tooth loss. All-on-4 dental implants make you look better and younger.
Long-lasting smile – because All-on-4 implants are composed of a fixed, non-removable implant-supported bridge, they don’t need to be removed. The replacement teeth can last for many, many years.
Easy home care – caring for your All-on-4 implants is similar to how you care for your natural teeth. You just brush and floss regularly and visit your dental team for regular cleanings.
In addition, All-on-4 dental implants offer several advantages to conventional implants:
- Lower overall cost than the conventional implant treatment
- Reduced or eliminated bone resorption
- Drastically reduced healing time
- Brand new replacement teeth in as little as one day
- A permanent, long-lasting treatment
Why Choose Thornton Dental?
Many dentists can perform the procedure of All-on-4 dental implants, but the procedure is not the same at every dental clinic. Here at Thornton Dental, we do comprehensive and first-rate work, from the initial consultation up to the last step of the treatment. We use advanced techniques and the finest materials to provide the longest lasting results possible.